Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Magic Words

This little cute baby girl is me :) Sometimes it just doesn't look real to me..She looks like a person who came from a cartoon character...Whenever I look at this picture I always wonder what possibly I was thinking, what was going through my mind when the picture was taken...Food? Toys? Oh wait a minute: Probably I was dreaming about my future husband! :))


I remember,when I was probably 8 or 9 years old, I really wondered about how come married people had kids! I never wasted my time by believing in the 'stork tales' though...On the foreign movies I watched, it was always the preacher who said " and I declare you as husband and wife!" And then the married couple would have kids always. Then I remember I said to myself " I found it! I know how the married couples are capable of producing babies! It is the preacher's magic words of course!! :  "I declare you as husband and wife!"


So as soon as I figured out that it was the preacher's magic words, I decided to practise it on my dolls! Please keep reading since nothing inappropriate is coming :) I had a very very beautiful doll and a very very handsome male doll. I spread out the magic words on my female and male dolls, I sanctified them by touching their heads " Now I declare you as husband and wife!" Well, I even put them in the same bed together and waited for a few days. And as you can imagine nothing happened :(  They didn't have any babies at all..I was sad and disappointed. Don't worry, when I was a teenager I naturally discovered more or less how to have kids :)


     Today I am a Christian and let me tell you what more I discovered:  I discovered that those magic words are real and those magic words come from our Lord God, His Magic Words are strong and special, His Magic Words really declare the husbands and wives, His Magic Words sanctify the marriage union and He blesses our kids. 
                         THE HAPPY ENDING !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment