Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THE Spring Day

I have been a Christian for 13 years and only some months ago a truth that I had already known but never really thought about it, has just hit me and it opened my eyes..
The truth was, that I belong to my Heavenly Father...He wants me in His Presence forever. Not only today but forever! He chose to do that. He insisted on His Salvation plan for me. He didn't want me to be lost. He wanted me to exist forever in His Presence. He will never let me go and He did everything necessary to have me, to keep me right in front of Him...He never wanted me to stay far away from Him and when I die, He wants me right before Him forever. He didn't want me to get lost. He didn't want me to get lost. He didn't want me to get lost...He already made an appointment with me for eternity. He exactly knew what He wanted with me. He wanted me for eternity. Nobody wanted me that bad, so persistently. He planned this eternity for me. He will never let me slip away from His Hands.  The end of my life will be a spring day.. I am walking to that spring day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment