Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Leash

I have broken off my leash from now on ..It never fit on me anyway..
I thought I could live with a leash..
I thought I deserved a leash..
But I broke it off..
For I have realised I wasn't a doggy..
I wasn't a doggy but I was as talented as to become one..
When I was let come near, I came near..
"One step please?"  "Okay one step"
When I was told to stay away,
I obeyed.
I was happy,content,gratefull enough..
I was satisfied to hear nice words when nobody else was hearing them..Otherwise other people would think that I belonged to my master who was holding my leash.
Petting words..Rewarding words...Please keep holding my leash, I know this leash is not connecting us, only humiliating me but my heart is big enough to endure it, to handle it.. " So may I sit by you? no? Too embarrissing?Sorry..."said the puppy.
"May I come nearer, maybe two steps please?"she asked again.. "Okay, for today okay but I don't know about tomorrow, lets see how much I can extend your leash for you.."said the blind master...
 "I know .. I know..This leash is getting weaker, getting older.."thought the little puppy.
After years, the master realised more and more that he was so embarressed for holding my leash. Hiding the leash in his hands behind him wasn't enough..He didn't want others to see he was holding a leash..Afterall they might ask him:" What is the leash for?! Are you keeping a puppy? We thought you never wanted that puppy?!" When the puppy heard all of these and when she saw the master was blushing...seeing him so embarressed because of the puppy around him...She knew: " it is time to free him, I will leave him alone with his leash, for him to put it on another beautiful puppy." She burst into tears. However did he deserve her tears at all? Breaking off her leash, that stinky leash that the puppy loved so much somehow, hurt her neck..It bled so much. She was brave, braver than the master who didn't like to be seen around with her.
This is how I broke off my leash...For, leashes do not look nice on Princesses..Princesses should not wear leashes: They should wear a diamond ring, diamond crown and diamond necklaces..This is what they are created for..The Princess knows that but the blind master never understood it and he will never know that a faithful puppy was good for the blind master's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment