Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MY SUBWAY

MY SUBWAY
My love
My passion
My subway,
My secret
My only way out
My subway...


Even if there was another way
An upper way?
A middle way?
You are my only way.
My only shelter:
For my heart
For my secret.
Things that I am not allowed to confess
                                                                                                        But I can
                                                                                                        Only in my subway...
                There is no other way
                That I can express myself
                Confess my love
                My weakness
                My quiet time
                My stormy time
                You are my only way
                My subway.
                                                                  Oh for how long I had been waiting for you
                                                                  And I will be still waiting for you
                                                                  You were never on time
                                                                  You will never be on time
                                                                  For... you carry so much burden
                                                                  In my subway.
                My subway is hidden
                My subway is bold
                My subway is fast
                My subway winks in the dark
                My subway hides in the day
                I have no other
                And I will have no other
                But only one way
                My subway.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment