Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Song of My Salvation

I have the song of my salvation. The words of this song are hidden in my Father's heart. That is why, singing this song only by words is not enough, is not satisfying...The meaning of the words in my song of salvation is so beyond understanding, is so deep that, in order to feel it you have to accept it through faith and heart and only if your faith and heart are following the Father.
Following my Heavenly Father and singing in my spirit,the song of salvation He has for me...
I sing this same song with other Christians at church but when I go to the market I am the only singer. When I take the bus it makes me feel sad and strange that I am the only singer. I see people everywhere but they don't have the song of salvation in their lives. They don't have this song for eternity. Actually they don't even know that there is such a beautiful song existing. They are living without this song of salvation. They don't think that they need to be saved. They are not in a position to desire the song of salvation.
It gives me tears from time to time when I think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment