Friday, May 6, 2011

For Me

You are chosen,
For me.
You are created,
For me.
You are appointed,
For me.
We are timeless together:
Timeless forever.

All of those days
I have spent without you,
were lost,
they were empty.
One moment with you
Feels like a lifetime,
I can't think of anything else but you.
I have met you.
This is what matters.
You know my name,
You know who I am.
Please accept my heart.


Once you are mine,
You will always be mine.
Yes I am jealous for you!
Where do you think you are going?
Where do you think you are running?
When you thought you decided for me,
You didn't know:
It was my decision.

I broke your heart again,
Yesterday,
Today,
Tomorrow again.
I broke your heart,
again and again.
Please accept my soul.


I have forgiven you:
Once for all,
All for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment