Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Sealed Garden

There was a person with a precious garden.
He loved His garden and He took good care of her from the Very Beginning.
He had created and prepared His garden so that she would admire Him during her entire life time.
He also sealed His beautiful garden so that nobody harmful would walk in.
He sealed her, so that she would belong to Him forever.
He called her ' My sealed garden'
He took His garden in His hands and looked at her with great compassion. She was His creation, His beloved.
He addressed to her and said:
        " I am who I am. When you feel thirsty, only I am,will water you, if necessary with my tears too.
        My mercy will not abandon you.
        When you have a need, I am, will meet your needs.
        My mercy will not abandon you.
        When you are lonely or scared, I am, will come down and comfort you.
        When I am, wind over you, remember that you belong to Me.
        Look at My face, look at My hands...
        Sing for me " ....
             Then He put His garden back, on the ground.
             She was content and not scared.
             She trusted her Owner's words.
             She trusted Him for her entire life.
    I am His sealed garden
    Sealed to be only His.
    Sealed to be Holy as He is.
    You are His sealed garden too.
    Did you know that?





No comments:

Post a Comment